CAnceR THErapy Rating Algorithm Infrastructure
1. Multi-Omics DATA INTEGRATION (genomics, transcriptomics and proteomics) in a AI-driven workflow.
2. DATA PROCESSING to produce multi-level, high-throughput and robust MultiOmics database.
3. BIOMARKER EXTRACTION FROM A COHORT OF RESPONDERS – Extraction and testing of Multi-Omics’ biomarkers associated with specific tumors and patient responses to various anti-cancer therapies.
4. BIOMARKER BUNDLING – Our platform identifies the optimal combinations of biomarker interdependencies and builds AI-powered tools to predict clinical outcomes and understand tumor physiology.
5. TESTING AND VALIDATION of the model in a clinical learning environment.
Latest news and events
A somatic-mutational process recurrently duplicates germline susceptibility loci and tissue-specific super-enhancers in breast cancers
Genomic landscape and chronological reconstruction of driver events in multiple myeloma
HRDetect is a predictor of BRCA1 and BRCA2 deficiency based on mutational signatures
Autoantibodies against type I IFNs in patients with life-threatening COVID-19
Compound heterozygous GLI3 variants in siblings with thyroid hemiagenesis
The First Report of Biallelic Missense Mutations in the SFRP4 Gene Causing Pyle Disease in Two Siblings
A Global Effort to Define the Human Genetics of Protective Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection