Daily tasks as a Cloud Engineer:
- Developing a cloud and hybrid infrastructure for processing and storing large data
- Working with data engineers, programmers and bioinformaticians
- Co-creating technical documentation in English
- You DevOps locally and on AWS
- Relevant higher education degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Documented experience with AWS S3, EC2; knowledge of AWS Batch
- Experience in creating and using Docker / Singularity containers
- Very good understanding of Linux environment and tools, knowledge of bash, Git.
- Well-regarded will also be knowledge of technologies / tools: HPC, Kubernetes, Athena, Spark, RabbitMQ, Sentry, Graylog is welcome.
- Fluent English
- A proactive attitude, responsibility, team-working skills
- Organizational skills