If you’re willing to change the face of modern medicine, help develop personalised therapies for cancer patients, join our Research & Development Team.
In your job you will:
- work in a collaborative, interdisciplinary team of molecular and computational biologists, data scientists, developers, and machine learning experts to facilitate the application of WGS and AI technology in oncology,
- lead the development of cutting-edge, AI-driven platform to discover and validate novel predictive biomarkers, therapeutic targets and therapies in human cancer,
- assist in the development of automated computational tools and processes,
- follow the latest scientific news related to genomics.
Since our company is unique, we build our own expertise and help our team grow their knowledge and competences. You are the perfect candidate if you want to learn and:
- you have a higher education degree in biotechnology, bioinformatics, biology, medicine, preferably PhD degree,
- you have knowledge of molecular biology and cancer genomics,
- you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to easily adapt to changing priorities,
- you know English on an advanced level, both in speech and writing,
- you are able to coordinate complex procedures and workflows within a multidisciplinary team,
- you communicate effectively with teams and external audience with diverse professional backgrounds.
Hands-on in any of the below areas would be a bonus. Don't worry though we will provide you with tools and competence to learn:
- translational sciences (i.e., cancer diagnostic, immunology),
- drug discovery,
- high throughput screening,
- next generation sequencing, single cell, spatial transcriptomics,
- clinical trial data analysis and/or real-world evidence,
- diagnostic laboratory,
- clinical report writing, and familiarity with human mutation databases,
- genome browsers, and HGVS nomenclature,
- statistical and mathematical techniques for biological data analysis,
- machine learning methods for predictive modelling,
- coding background (any language) to facilitate analytical work, for example experience in SQL.