- Determine where MNM products/services are best positioned to support clients’ R&D and/or commercial objectives; negotiate with accounts to drive projects forward.
- Contribute to the development of MNM’s portfolio of product and services Source leads, map stakeholders, and outreach to surface relevant client interests and opportunities.
- Build relationships with R&D and commercial executives at partner organizations, enabling identification, development of and support for additional value-creation opportunities.
- Develop contract structures and unique approaches to solving a customer’s known challenges.
- Employ a nuanced enterprise sales approach to understand influencers, approvers and decision makers across the client’s business continuum and influence them to act quickly.
- Participate in defining strategic objectives and revenue goals; review progress/setbacks frequently with MNM Leadership.
- Stay informed on pharmaceutical industry, regulatory environment, emerging policy developments and client priorities.
- Become an expert in the partner’s strategy, pipeline and portfolio to proactively determine all areas that the MNM platform could be leveraged for advancing innovation.
- Build partnerships to develop and announce impactful case studies leveraging the MNM platform to advance precision medicine.
- Entrepreneurial sales approach; thrives most in a high growth, rapidly evolving business environment.
- Learning agility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment within MNM.
- Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems.
- Deep relationships with pharmaceutical stakeholders.
- Ability to set strategies/tactics that are aggressive, but realizable.
- Wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life; gains energy from solving difficult problems.
- Exceptional account management, articulation of issues and an ability to navigate a wide range of stakeholders to solve problems.
- Minimum 3+ years in Business Development or Sales or R&D in the Life Sciences sector (Pharma/Biotech).
- Bachelor degree in a Science or Business discipline; Advanced degree (MBA, PhD or Healthcare certification) desire.