Daily tasks of a Senior Bioinformatician:
- You coordinate the work of younger team members
- Develop pipelines, tools, and infrastructure for data analysis from WGS thousands of samples;
- Code in Python / R / NextFlow
- Use Docker / Singularity containers, analytical notebooks;
- Together with your team and in cooperation with the R&D team, prepare analysis reports for internal use and for external clients
- You can adapt you and your team’s work to the changing and dynamic start-up environment
- At least 5 years of experience with large-scale NGS data processing tools (BAM, VCF files) – WES or WGS.
- Demonstrated ability to program in Python and / or R, knowledge of bash, Docker, Git, Pandas
- Very good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu) environment, familiarity with good practices and data engineering tools.
- Experience with AWS or GCP, distributed databases and data warehouses, is well-regarded.
- Fluent in English
- A proactive attitude, responsibility, team-working skills
- Organizational and planning skills