Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
So far, computer technology has had limited impact in healthcare. With recent advancements in AI and genomics, that’s about to fundamentally change. MNM Bioscience is a healthcare company at the forefront of that change.
We built MNM to develop tools for matching cancer patients with the right treatment. And now we are looking for a Head of Business Development. This role will focus on establishing and expanding partnerships with pharmaceutical/clinical partners while driving revenue for MNM.
Head of Business Development
The Head of Business Development is responsible for cultivating and growing MNM partnerships with clinical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners. The Business Development professional works cross-functionally with MNM stakeholders and participate in strategy development.
- Determine where MNM products/services are best positioned to support clients’ R&D and/or commercial objectives; negotiate with accounts to drive projects forward.
- Contribute to the development of MNM’s portfolio of product and services
- Source leads, map stakeholders, and outreach to surface relevant client interests and opportunities.
- Build relationships with R&D and commercial executives at partner organizations, enabling identification, development of and support for additional value-creation opportunities.
- Develop contract structures and unique approaches to solving a customer’s known challenges.
- Employ a nuanced enterprise sales approach to understand influencers, approvers and decision makers across the client’s business continuum and influence them to act quickly.
- Participate in defining strategic objectives and revenue goals; review progress/setbacks frequently with MNM Leadership.
- Stay informed on pharmaceutical industry, regulatory environment, emerging policy developments and client priorities.
- Become an expert in the partner’s strategy, pipeline and portfolio to proactively determine all areas that the MNM platform could be leveraged for advancing innovation.
- Build partnerships to develop and announce impactful case studies leveraging the MNM platform to advance precision medicine.
- Entrepreneurial sales approach; thrives most in a high growth, rapidly evolving business environment.
- Learning agility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment within MNM.
- Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems.
- Deep relationships with pharmaceutical stakeholders.
- Ability to set strategies/tactics that are aggressive, but realizable.
- Wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life; gains energy from solving difficult problems.
- Exceptional account management, articulation of issues and an ability to navigate a wide range of stakeholders to solve problems.
- Minimum 3+ years in Business Development or Sales or R&D in the Life Sciences sector (Pharma/Biotech).
- Bachelor degree in a Science or Business discipline; Advanced degree (MBA, PhD or Healthcare certification) desire.
Working at MNM:
- We offer competitive salary and stock grants related to your experience.
- You gain an opportunity to shape the organization and its strategy while working closely with the CEO and COO.
- You have a chance to grow with the organization. Our current 40 FTE is to double over the next 12 months.
Please send your application to: [email protected]
Interviews will be carried out with selected candidates. For those selected, we will be in contact via email.
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).