MNM Bioscience is a scientific start-up, paving the way for personalized medicine on the global market. We combine modern DNA sequencing technology, bioinformatics, data science, with scientific and medical knowledge to improve the diagnosis of oncological diseases.
Our goal is to develop state-of-art cancer companion diagnostic tests. We offer whole genome sequencing and data analysis using proprietary AI and machine learning algorithms.
Daily tasks of a Senior Bioinformatician:
- You coordinate the work of younger team members
- Develop pipelines, tools, and infrastructure for data analysis from WGS thousands of samples;
- Code in Python / R / NextFlow
- Use Docker / Singularity containers, analytical notebooks;
- Together with your team and in cooperation with the R&D team, prepare analysis reports for internal use and for external clients
- You can adapt you and your team’s work to the changing and dynamic start-up environment.
- At least 5 years of experience with large-scale NGS data processing tools (BAM, VCF files) – WES or WGS.
- Demonstrated ability to program in Python and / or R, knowledge of bash, Docker, Git, Pandas
- Very good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu) environment, familiarity with good practices and data engineering tools.
- Experience with AWS or GCP, distributed databases and data warehouses, is well-regarded.
- Fluent in English
- A proactive attitude, responsibility, team-working skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- The opportunity to work on large and ambitious projects, with high computing power and BigData challenges using Machine Learning / AI
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment or B2B + periodic bonuses
- Stock participation options, thanks to which you can become a co-owner of the company.
- Ability to build a team in an ambitious, young, friendly environment, with extensive international experience.
- Large responsibility and freedom in the workplace.
- Trust and a high-performance work culture
- The opportunity to develop professionally, take part in workshops, and meet with specialists.
Please send your application to: [email protected]
For interview dates and times, we will contact you by email.
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).